Saturday, March 15, 2008

Walk Cycles.....

Welcome to my blog.Here I have uploaded some walkcycles done by me.I am jst a student,learning 3Danimation.
Plz do comment.All your critics will be highly appreciated....
N.B: All rigged models are taken from net....



CRAZY UMBRELLA WALK

I took help of some reference vids of You-tube.Plz give ur feedback..

JOVIAL WALK

It's a double bounce walk cycle...

PACKAGE DOUBLE BOUNCE

Here is my latest walk cycle. I tried to make a jovial walk cycle. Plz do comment...

More Walk Cycles Uploading Soon....

view my portfolio: coroflot.com/avijeet007

8 comments:

Unknown said...

gr8 going....keep it up......:)

Debanimator said...

Hmmm... Need a bit improvement on the Jump... Probably its the generig.. Othrwise, pretty good buddy!!

Abhijit Chatterjee said...

ty guys....for ur critics....

Niya said...

Great blog!!!

Regards,
clipping path service

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ritzzi said...

hi ! itz really nice..

ritzzi said...

hey i come 2 knw from cgtantra forum dat u hv done animation course from MAAC,KOL,park street,so can u help me out.actually m interested in doing AD3D EDGE course frm MAAC PARK STREET ONLY,i wanted 2 knw k is it worth spending 2.13 lakh & do they provide proper placements?